Wakami Earth Bracelet, 6.5-7" Multi Pastel Morning Day 7 Strand wa0389-10
This product is unavailable
This set of bracelets tells a story of the creation of the Earth. Each bracelet has its own unique meaning to correspond with the story; one representing the earth, sun, stars and moon. The next bracelet symbolizes water and wind, followed by plants and animals, people, and the last bracelet represents the love that connects them all.
- Waxed polyester thread
- Copper coated brass beads
- Zamak metal charms
- Includes 7 individual bracelets that have either a button closure or adjustable pull cord tie
- Designed to fit approx. a 6 1/2 - 7" wrist
- Individual bracelets range from approx. 1/8 - 1/4" wide
- Wakami is a fair trade brand that works with artisans in Guatemala, giving them the opportunity to work and build a better life
- Handcrafted by artisans in Guatemala
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, each item may vary slightly. Every piece uses beads and/or fabrics that will vary slightly in color and placement, making every piece truly unique.