Wakami Dream Leather Wrap Bracelet, 6 3/4" Multi wa0344
This product is unavailable
This woven wrap bracelet was inspired by a dream that we share with the rural communities we work with. In the beginning of each program we ask the people in our groups to draw pictures and explain what they want their lives to be like...
That all communities have houses. And that all houses have a window. That from all windows a garden may be seen. And that in all gardens there is a ball. That all balls belong to girls and boys that go to school. And that all the schools have PTA's with parents that work. That all those who work may reach the markets. And that the markets multiply houses with windows. That in the new windows birds and trees are multiplied. So the sky may be blue and the sun bright for everyone!
Each medallion represents a part of this dream. This basic, yet universal dream, inspires us especially because we are seeing this dream come to life in the communities.
- Distressed leather wrap bracelet
- Waxed polyester thread
- Silver coated brass beads
- Zamak metal button
- Button loop closure
- Designed to wrap around 4 times and fit up to approx. a 6 3/4" wrist
- Approx. 30" in length
- Round medallions are approx. 1/2" wide
- Wakami is a fair trade brand that works with artisans in Guatemala, giving them the opportunity to work and build a better life
- Handcrafted by artisans in Guatemala
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, each item may vary slightly. Every piece uses beads and/or fabrics that will vary slightly in color and placement, making every piece truly unique.