Patricia Locke Something Borrowed Sterling Silver Plated Earrings, Purple Rain EF0930S
These Patricia Locke "Something Borrowed" earrings are featured in an antiqued sterling silver plate over a pewter base with a lovely combination of crystals in the Purple Rain color way.
- Patricia Locke Jewelry
- Antique sterling silver plated over a pewter base
- Sterling silver french wires
- Swarovski crystals
- Earrings are approx. 1 1/4" long (top of wire dangle to bottom of drop) and 14mm wide. Drop itself is approx. 3/4" long.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Image may be enlarged to show detail - please refer to product dimensions for actual size.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, each item may vary slightly.