Two tiered handmade earrings featuring a casted 18k gold plated sterling silver Keshi 'pearl' and a white Keshi pearl. Keshi pearls are unique and one of a kind so sizes and shapes will vary.
- 18k gold plated sterling silver.
- Approx. 1 1/4" long (top of earring to bottom of pearl) and 5/8" at its widest part.
- Image may be enlarged to show detail - please refer to product dimensions for actual size.
- Comes with a Chan Luu vintage jewelry pouch. Handmade in Vietnam.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, each item may vary slightly. Every piece uses natural pearls that will vary slightly in color, shape and inclusions, making every piece truly unique.