A cascade of luminous semi-precious stones and pearls adorn a hand-hammered silhouette creating a juxtaposition of textures. Featuring white and cream pearls, citrine, labradorite and golden crystal, suspended from an 18k gold plated sterling silver crescent moon hoop.
- 18k gold plated sterling silver.
- Approx. 1 7/8" long (top of earring to bottom of longest dangle) and 1 1/4" at its widest part.
- Image may be enlarged to show detail - please refer to product dimensions for actual size.
- Comes with a Chan Luu vintage jewelry pouch. Handmade in Vietnam.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, each item may vary slightly. Every piece uses natural pearls and semi-precious stones that will vary slightly in color, shape and inclusions, making every piece truly unique.