U.S. (UNITED STATES DOMESTIC) SHIPPING
HOLIDAY SHIPPING INFORMATION
Tips for a Stress-Free Holiday Season
1. Order early. We cannot stress this enough.
2. Choose one of our guaranteed delivery methods, which include USPS 2 Day Express and UPS 2 Day Shipping. Please note that USPS Standard and USPS Priority shipping are NOT guaranteed delivery times, and can take longer than normal during the busy Holiday Season.
3. Make sure your shipping address is correct and complete. Addresses missing a suite or apartment number, missing a company/business name i.e. Susan Smith c/o ABC Company, or incorrectly entered will result in a delay.
4. We only ship to verified credit card billing addresses or confirmed paypal addresses. We can also, however, ship to a valid work address but you must enter your full company name. For Example: Susan Smith c/o ABC COMPANY.
5. Domestic orders totaling $175.00 and over will be shipped with signature confirmation, meaning that you will need to be present to sign for your package at the time of delivery. Additionally, we reserve the right to send packages with signature confirmation in cases where we believe a signature receipt is appropriate for the safe delivery of your order. In some cases, we can ship to a valid work address if this is more convenient. If shipping to a work address, be sure to include your full name as well as your company name. If you will not be available to receive your package at home, we recommend having your package shipped to a valid work address.
Holiday / Christmas Shipping Details and Deadlines
2013 Holiday / Christmas Shipping Details and Deadlines
For delivery by December 23rd (please see special conditions below *), orders must be placed by:
December 19, 2013 7:00AM PST (Pacific Standard Time) and shipped by USPS Express Mail
December 19, 2013 7:00AM PST (Pacific Standard Time) and shipped by UPS 3 Day Select
December 20, 2013 7:00AM PST (Pacific Standard Time) and shipped by UPS 2 Day Airmail
Free Shipping Promotion